Inclusive services in summer
- Free participation in the BergePLUS activity programme (climbing, biking, hiking, and more)
- Coffee and tea free of charge from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Weekly mountain breakfast (July to September) at 2,000 metres above sea level
- Access to the hotel garden with barefoot path, badminton court, and boccia court
- 100% discount on the clay court at Gortipohl Tennis Club
- South-facing sun terrace with a view of the mountains
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Washing area for hiking boots and mountain bikes right at the hotel
Special advantages for hikers
- Trekking poles and rucksacks to borrow for mountain tours
- Backpack provisions available from the breakfast buffet
Special services for bikers (some services are subject to an additional fee)
- Expert advice from host Yvonne and the Sport Harry team
- Mountain bike technique course in the hotel garden
- 10% discount on mountain bike and e-bike rental at Intersport Fischer and Sport Harry
- Guided mountain bike tours in two difficulty levels, daily except Sunday
- Info corner with numerous maps, specialist magazines, and touring tips
- Personal and lockable bicycle stand
- Assembly stand with tools and lubricant
- Drying room for shoes and clothing
- Laundry service for bike clothing
- Fuel your ride: daily Xenofit energy pack for our package guests, special high-carbohydrate meals on request, après-bike snack, tour catering with high-quality bars, glucose, and drinks
Inclusive services in winter
- Ski shuttle service from the hotel to the lift and back (only 500 metres from the hotel)
- 10% discount on ski hire
- Free guided snowshoe hike as part of the BergePLUS programme
- Ski boot dryer in the lockable ski room
- Direct access to the cross-country ski trails, which are illuminated in the evening
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
Extraordinary weekly programme with live music, entertainment, and culinary highlights
- Saturday: welcome evening with Champagne reception
- Sunday: magic evening with magician Robert
- Monday: music evening with Kurt “Chelijah” Scheuch
- Tuesday: colourful Italian buffet
- Wednesday: local evening with performers in traditional costumes
- Thursday: experience a unique ski guiding day in the Silvretta Montafon, assisted by a professional ski instructor
- Friday: hearty farmer’s buffet
Check-in and check-out
- Your room will be ready for occupancy from 3 p.m. on the day of arrival.
- On the day of departure, we kindly ask that you vacate your room by 11 a.m.
- Late check-out up to 4 p.m. is possible subject to availability and an additional charge.
- We recommend that you book your wellness treatments in advance. You will receive a 10% discount on early bookings of our wellness offers (only if booked before arrival).
- The reception is always open from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. After 10 p.m., Yvonne and our staff will be happy to answer any questions.
The Boutiquehotel Grandau is growing up. We are tailoring our offerings to guests aged 14 and above.
Luxury half board
The Grandau luxury half board is included in the price from 3 p.m. on the day of arrival to 11 a.m. on the day of departure.
- Fresh Montafon spring water in your room daily
- Rich breakfast buffet for a great start to the day
- Our popular afternoon snack for your mid-day cravings
- Delicious five-course gourmet menu including crisp salad buffet
- Daily cheese platter with local delicacies
- If you opt for a room with breakfast only, you can still enjoy our gourmet dinner for an additional charge of €18.00.
Use of the spa area
Use of the spa area is included in the price from 3 p.m. on the day of arrival to 11 a.m. on the day of departure.
- Immerse yourself in the pleasantly warm indoor pool with whirl show.
- Relax in the Grandau Spa’s saunas (sanarium, salt sauna, steam bath, and Finnish sauna), relaxation rooms, and experience showers.
- Work out in the small but well-equipped fitness room.
- Fluffy bathrobe to use for the duration of your stay
Please bring your spa slippers from home. Alternatively, you are welcome to purchase our stylish Grandau flip-flops from the reception.
You can enjoy the rich breakfast buffet from 7:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
An afternoon snack stands ready to tempt you from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
We serve dinner from 6:45 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Opting out of dinner
Should you choose to cancel dinner when you have booked half board, you will receive a reduction of €18.00 per person per night. We kindly ask you to cancel in a timely manner through communication with our staff or at the reception so that we can refund the amount.
Short booking surcharge
For all stays of up to 3 nights, we charge a short stay surcharge of 10%.
Single occupancy surcharge
Single occupancy of a double room will incur a surcharge of between €30.00 and €50.00 per night, depending on the room category.
You can pay your bill in cash, with a debit card (EC card, Eurocard), or by Visa.
Please note that room cancellations are only acknowledged when received in writing (including via e-mail). We do not charge any fees for cancellations up to 14 days before arrival. Beyond this point, cancellation charges ranging from 70% to 90% of the booking will apply, depending on the timing of the cancellation. Any deposits made will be credited and are non-refundable. We recommend that you always take out travel insurance.