Stay at our wellness hotel in Vorarlberg with your dog!
A trusting glance, an enthusiastic tail wag – and we melt away. That’s why you are very welcome to stay at our wellness hotel in Vorarlberg with your dog! We, too, have fallen under the spell of these loyal, furry friends, and we love our own Charly more than anything.
Upon arrival in Montafon, in our hotel, with your dog, you will find a mat for the food bowl, a water bowl, a handful of treats, and a dog towel ready in your room. At the hotel entrance, there is a dog bar with fresh water and waste bags.
Price: €12.00 per dog per night
For our four-legged guests in your room
- When leaving your dog alone in the room, kindly hang the “I’m resting, please don’t disturb” sign on your door. If you take them out for a stroll, do inform us so we can tidy up.
- Beds and seating are reserved for our human guests only during your stay in our wellness hotel in Vorarlberg with your dog.
Checklist: staying in a hotel with your dog in Vorarlberg
So that all our guests can enjoy their time in our adults-only hotel in Vorarlberg, here are some brief guidelines:
- Please keep your four-legged friend on a lead in the reception area and in the hotel.
- Dogs are welcome at the hotel bar and on the sun terrace; the large dining room is reserved for two-legged guests.
- We are happy to reserve you a table in the cosy Zirbenstube dining room so that your four-legged family member can join you for meals.
- Kindly make sure your dog doesn’t mark its territory at the hotel entrance.
- Please do not leave your dog unattended in the hotel garden.
- If it’s raining outside or your dog has been swimming, and you want to enter our wellness hotel in Vorarlberg with your dog without causing a disturbance, you can enter conveniently through the ski cellar. You can also hang the towels up to dry there.
Explore Montafon on a holiday with your dog: info
Exciting news for dog parents: dogs travel free of charge on Montafon mountain cableways. We have put together a few rules for your holiday with your dog in Montafon so you can spend a relaxing time with your four-legged friend.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead on public roads and cycle paths.
- On public buses, dogs must be muzzled. Dogs also need their own bus ticket.
- Muzzles are recommended in large gondolas for groups of twenty or more. Nylon muzzles can be purchased at the tourist offices. They can also be rented at the hotel reception and in some cases at the gondola lifts.
- In case of emergency, you can reach the local veterinarian, Dr Kieber in Schruns, by telephone at +43 5556 77877.
Taking your dog out
Around our hotel in St. Gallenkirch in Montafon, there are many walking paths; unfortunately, however, the hotel garden is not suitable for your dog’s potty breaks. We will be happy to give you the best tips for dog walks at the reception. We will also be happy to provide you with waste bags. Montafon is perfectly prepared for your holiday with your dog: you will find green “Robidogs” or “belloos” along most of the walking and hiking trails, where you can conveniently dispose of your four-legged friend’s waste. Help us maintain the beauty of Montafon by ensuring it remains free from droppings – thank you!