Working at the Grandau
At the Boutiquehotel Grandau, the true VIPs operate behind the scenes: our valuable employees. We consider ourselves lucky because we can count on our wonderful and loyal core team. There is plenty to do, so we, Yvonne and Milko, are always looking for friendly and motivated team players. While we value applications with relevant qualifications, we also welcome adaptable career switchers who are eager to learn.
What do we offer? A whole lot! (By the way, we operate on a first-name basis here because flat hierarchies are important to us.)
Room and board
- Free accommodation in a single or double room, including shower and toilet, satellite TV, and Wi-Fi
- Free meals (also on your days off): breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Free use of the washing machine and tumble dryer in the staff building
- Free parking space for your car (if needed)
- Work uniforms are provided by and washed at the hotel (shoes excluded).
- Free use of two e-bikes for employees
- Free use of snowshoes and trekking poles
- Discounted ski pass
- Free use of the entire BergePLUS programme in Montafon
- Free use of the fitness room and indoor swimming pool (mornings only)
- All the advantages of the Starcard
Pay and perks
- Very good pay – depending on qualifications – at least 20% above the collective wage
- Depending on your contract, part-time or full-time hours (five-day or six-day week)
- Monthly public bus pass (if necessary)
- Monthly well-being bonus in the form of a massage or cosmetic treatment
- Continuing education bonus of €1,000.00 per year and employee for job-related courses
- Teamwork is very important to us.
- A flat hierarchy – everyone is on a first-name basis.
- Personal contact with our guests
We are looking for
All-round head chef (m/f/d)
Full or part-time, annual contract
All-round head chef (m/f/d), full or part-time, annual contract
We offer a very well-paid annual job including accommodation and a great working atmosphere.
- Love for the profession
- Patience to train apprentices
- Well-founded expertise
- Team spirit
- Restaurant manager
Would you like to join the team and wow our guests? Then pick up the phone or send us an e-mail. We look forward to hearing from you!